Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fountain Fun

We're leaving on a jet plane today.  And by "we", I mean my wonderful husband and I (notice, no Benjamin Willys!).  We've got a dream vacation (for me) packed into a 4ish day trip, and I have been a crazy person for the past two months finding deal after coupon after groupon to make this the best, most affordable trip we could take :)  Hopefully all my hard work will pay off!  So, more on our getaway later...

For now, a quick look at our sweet little man enjoying time in the fountains by the Denver Museum of Nature and Science over at City Park.  We thought he might be scared of them, but wow were we wrong.  We could barely tear him away from them at the end! He loved the thrill of running in between the shooting spouts, screaming while he tore up and down the fountains.  It was quite a site to see him so enamored! I'm going to miss this awesome little guy and all his laughs until we're back... thankfully he's in the bestest of hands with his Mimi coming to take care of him.  Such a blessed little boy (and parents!) :)

PS - isn't this location gorgeous!?!?











No comments:

Post a Comment