Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Sunday, June 1, 2014

When Mimi Came To Visit (and building a raised garden)

Well, it's been about a month, but Mimi WAS here - and for a whole glorious week.  We had a wonderful time getting to spend time with her (when we weren't at work), and Benjamin was in heaven getting a full week with her.  I can't remember everything we did, but I do know we took advantage of having some free "babysitting" finally - we enjoyed a supper group without Benjamin, we got to see the Jam Knights play in Lafayette without Benjamin... and I got to rest and not be on my game for a whole week (aside from having to be on my game for school of course)... and we got plenty of meals made for us too!  Pretty much what any working pregnant lady could ask for.  Heck, what any parent could ask for.  Ahhh.... Come back Mimi!!  #bestgrandmaever




Benjamin's special present from Mimi - a new water table!!













And we decided to finally build a raised garden in our rather hideous old garden bed. Matt was a rockstar (and Benjamin and Mimi helped out too!).  All I did was go to Home Depot, boss Matt around, and plant the seeds when all was said and done... well, I am pregnant after all (and it was 85 degrees out!).  It was a lot of work, but we love the new garden (and play area)!




















I don't know why I love this picture so much ;)






THANK YOU MIMI!!  WE LOVE YOU!

A few pics from the Jam Knights gig last month:




No comments:

Post a Comment