Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Friday, November 10, 2017

Is This Thing On?

Remember that time I had a blog and life got too crazy to actually keep up with it, and then I forgot how to even log in to post on the blog, and then I was looking through old posts wistfully wishing I had been keeping up with it because it's such a great record of things that have happened in our lives?

Oops.

Well, I just remembered how to log on. So here are a couple pictures of us lately. I at minimum need to do an Avery Virginia 3rd Birthday post, because though she is a second child, we haven't completely forgotten about her ;)

Matt's folks came out for a Fall visit and we had a blast heading up to Georgetown to check out the Georgetown Loop Railroad! Our first time on it, and everyone had a great time despite it being a little chilly with a few snowflakes in the air.










No comments:

Post a Comment