Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blog Fail

I admit it, I am a bad blogger.  I don't even know if we can call this a "blog" per se... it's more like my online scrapbook of the random things we do.  I'm not really funny, thoughtful, or thought-provoking in most cases (I'll leave that to our in-person sessions)... but most of all, I'm not consistent.  Something I'm pretty sure most blogs require.

So, for today's non-blog blog post, I thought I'd say that I'm sorry for failing as a blogger, and that I hope to put up some new info on our adventures soon.  Believe me, there have been many.  From hitting Bambi on I-80 at 75mph, to working again (summer vacation, what??), to much much more, I promise Larsonland has been busy.  So, with that, I suppose I'll sign off until this weekend when I hope to catch the "blog" up to speed.  I'll also leave you with this picture of Lincoln Bambi in honor of the poor deer that we sent to deer heaven last week.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment