Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Matt is finally almost 30

Matt turned the big ol' 29 on Monday.  Not quite as old as his 30-something wife, but not quite 30.  Though now only days (not years) away!! Hehe.

We had a great weekend celebrating.  Friday night I thought it'd be fun to have Matt go out with the boys since he so rarely gets a night off from me and the babe (we're a lot of work, you know?).  So, go out they did!  I have no photographic evidence, but I hear it was a great time. :)  While they were out, the wives came over to our house where we had our own fun evening with wine, food, and great conversation.  My favorite kind of night.  (Again, no photographic evidence...)

After getting a lot done around the house on Saturday, we spent Sunday doing some more pre-birthday celebrating with a family breakfast at home and a Monroe family dinner at THE best mexican place around: Efrains. Dinner was delicious, and my folks spoiled Matt as usual.  (Thank you!)  I'm so glad they love him as much as I do (well hopefully not quite as much)!!

  
 
 
 
 




Monday night Kari & Jeff were nice enough to watch Benjamin while Matt and I finally got to try out what's been called the best restaurant in Colorado.  Monday nights are a great night to go (FYI), as they have a smaller, fixed four course menu at a much lower price than the rest of the week.  The food, the amazing wine, the atmosphere... it was wonderful!  The McCreadys met us for a quick drink after dinner, and it was a perfect night celebrating my fabulous husband.  We love you Matt!
 
you make an awesome cowboy, Noah!


sweet baby Fisher!!



 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment