Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Monday, March 9, 2015

February Photo Dump

Well, true to my word, here's the second photo dump, this time of February. Maybe I'll get better about posting more frequently so I don't have to put a thousand pics in one post, but let's be honest, that likely won't happen. :)

Here are some of things we did in February (aside from what's already been blogged like Avery's dedication and our date night):

This happened to my 6 month old phone causing a string of events including about eight visits to various phone providers. Fun!

Visit to the museum to say goodbye to the whale exhibit:


Benjamin really loves helping with grocery shopping lately...


We watched the Hutchinson kiddos for a bit and had fun with buddies of course!


I mean, these kids are CUTE.


Benjamin often wants to read books with Avery in his bed:

More soccer fun!


A little video of him in action:

Playing some "pickup basketball" at Stedman Elementary school after work one day. Benjamin declared "I am a basketball player!!":

Watching a movie, Benjamin's favorite past time:

For Valentine's Day, we didn't have any big plans so just made a fun day of hanging out together. We took a trip to Cake Crumbs for lunch and then made a nice dinner at home!








We even opened a nice bottle of Barbera from our wine country trip in 2013 :)


The next day we headed into Boulder to go to a CU Buffs basketball game.  We left with sunny, blue skies, but arrived to a snow storm!  I was worried Benjamin wouldn't make it through the whole game, but he ended up loving it! It probably helped that we sat next to the band and near Chip (the mascot), so he was in the thick of things!





This is concentrating look:





Seriously, so special for me to bring my kiddos - in their Buffs gear! - to a game on my old campus!




Chip even came to talk to him!












Another visit to the museum:


Oh, you know, riding a big boy bike:

Kari and I went on a girls night complete with drinks, dinner, and foot reflexology!!

Some neighbor friends came over for dinner:
don't worry, Iyla invented this game of putting magnets down her shirt, Benjamin did not :)



More snow:

Meeting Natalie at the museum:

Benjamin likes to be buried with all the shopping goodies these days:


More reading in bed together:

Reading on the couch:

Hmmm... I think this picture was from the Superbowl. Yes, we probably did watch it at home while in pajamas and playing board games.


Oh, and at the end of February, I headed to Vegas with my awesome sister who took me there for my birthday/Christmas complete with seeing Britney in concert.  That deserves its own post soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment