Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pool Day!


It was a big day yesterday.  The sun was shining but temps weren't too crazy hot, so we decided to make the most of the gorgeous weather.  After waking up (from yet another terrible night of sleep...ugh), Benjamin, Lincoln, and I headed out for a nice long walk.  Too often these days we neglect our poor pup - gone are his days of two walks a day!!  So it was nice to enjoy the cooler morning with a stroll around our bustling neighborhood.

Shortly after our morning jaunt, Keri and Boaz met us to head up to the pool at my sister's apartment!  First time at the pool for both boys!  Benjamin was clearly excited:


The pool was awesome, especially since there was no one there!  The boys seemed to enjoy the water (Boaz loved it so much he went to sleep in it twice!), and the moms had a good time chatting about motherhood.  The hot tub was also nice for the boys since it wasn't too hot and felt like a nice warm bath.  I even got to try out our waterproof pocket camcorder/camera in water for the first time.  Not too shabby!  We had a great time (and I got seriously sunburned while I was busy trying so hard to make sure my son wouldn't.  Lesson learned!)







 
 





 
Videos:




1 comment:

  1. As a water baby myself, I LOVE this! I also love the second pic from the top of you two... it looks like BW is holding the camera out for a self portrait! :^)

    ReplyDelete