Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Just Because... a photo dump

I would love to know what it's like to be that person who gets all their gifts wrapped on time, who isn't frantically running to the grocery store for the three items they forgot during their "big" shop, or who is organized enough to blog about their life in a coherent and organized manner :)  That, unfortunately, will never be me!  Gifts usually get wrapped at the last minute (sometimes not at all), and today is one of those days!

At any rate, wanted to share some random pictures from the past month... just throwing them all in here with no rhyme or reason!

saying "tank you Noah" for his trucks!

very first starbucks!  he's already addicted...

lunch date with mom - the cutest date around, in my opinion!

seriously?  I love this boy.

getting to play with Uncle Bryan for a bit, and getting spoiled by him too!

And he became bffs with Karen who was also visiting from DC! 




a cold trip to Zoo Lights...

he wasn't digging it...

though I don't think he's crying in this picture...

but he was crying in this one

not in this one though, cause he liked the polar bears



these are his semi-regular melt-down/tantrum faces

Christmas dinner with my Bible Study girls - love them all so much!

helping daddy shovel!

hmmm.... thinking about it....

I think I got the hang of this!







what a helper!
building a puzzle with daddy - cutest thing ever.



And I forgot to post pictures from Matt's gig with Locusts of Egypt last month.  It was so much fun!  He's such a rockstar ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment