Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Postponed...

Today's post is a fake post - a "this is not a real post but I'm putting something up to not be delinquent and remind myself that I need to come back to this stuff" post.  I had a crazy week (but did finally get to sub on Friday, which means I finally got a little ca$h for hanging out with my kiddos!), and I haven't had time to get to the baby shower pics and updates just yet.  Plus, our old friend Whit is in town from Indonesia, so we've been catching up (and he and Matt may be catching up on lost Nintendo time...). 

My 32 week (and uneventful) checkup was this past week, and I have no news to report other than that BL's heartbeat is still nice and strong.  We also finished childbirth preparation classes, so apparently we should be pros by the time BL wants to make his arrival (ha!).  And our next ultrasound is scheduled for Wednesday to check on the bowel issue, so keep BL in your prayers.  In more fun news, Matt's work surprised him with a baby shower at work on Friday, and if we didn't think BL was spoiled before (which we did!), he certainly is even more so now.   Twins stuff GALORE (oy), lots of toys/clothes and baby goodies, and our camcorder!  Wow, what an unexpected blessing.  Can't wait to use that thing for all our BL videos on this blog.  (Don't worry, I'll try not to go on baby video overload...I promise!)

HOWEVER, I will leave you with my favorite picture from the shower (though of course it's missing a few people that weren't able to stay til the end or weren't able to make it - but you're there in spirit!).  It was seriously a wonderful day, and I don't think Baby Larson could have felt more loved (or spoiled). Neither could I.

No comments:

Post a Comment