Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Buds

It's so fun that Benjamin has friends.  I know he can't do all that much "playing" just yet, but he tries.  And it's fun to watch as he and other little kiddos "play" together.  Even if all it involves is the stealing of pacifiers, pushing each other over, or (for Noah in particular) Benjamin chasing after him all day (and shoving pieces of the train set in his mouth).

The past couple weeks have been a little chaotic around here as we've been getting ready to move and in particular when I got some work with my old office.  I was in a crunch for daycare, and thankfully some friends pulled through last minute so I could squeeze in some much-needed work.  (Don't worry, said friends, in the future when I actually have some more regular work, I promise I will find real daycare!) 

{And as a sidenote, finding daycare is a difficult thing!  Not only is it tough to find, but there's also a lot of stress surrounding "How is my baby going to behave? I hope he's not a nightmare for them! I hope he naps ok so he doesn't whine all day!" on top of just hoping you can find anyone you trust that is willing to take on a fairly rambunctious little one.   Nevermind the added stress of cost once you do find good daycare!  Oy.}

Needless to say, we were SO grateful to have some friends willing to help out in the meantime.  Of course, in my rushing, I didn't take any pictures on the days Benjamin spent with his buddies, but I got plenty-a-story that he had a fabulous time with Noah and Fisher (including "snuggling" with Fisher in his bouncer, i.e. laying on top of him) and an equally fabulous time with little baby Emme.  While he loves playing with all of Noah's most awesome toys (and Noah, who is just about the sweetest boy ever), I'm sure he loved showing off for Emme (about six months his junior) just as much. You know, banging on pots and pans and crawling up on top of things is, like, so totally awesome.  ;)  I'm pretty certain he loves the ladies already... check out how happy he was to meet Katin and Aubrey last weekend (ps - so glad you're back!!!):




And during our small group dinner last week, Benjamin was more than happy to "play" with Boaz and Emme for a bit and "share" his toys.  What fun to have buddies so close in age!




 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment