Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello Fall


I don't know about you, but Benjamin and I are SO happy Fall is here.  The leaves are a beautiful yellow (and generally found more often on the ground than in the trees) making for beautiful pictures (that I usually miss because taking pictures with such a mobile child has become extremely difficult) and in general, a nice, calm, relaxing attitude and feeling about life.  It's like the season, and you, get to take a big deep breath. 

The other things I love about Fall (amongst many) are the warmer clothes, the crockpot recipes, the football... I could go on.  I mean, I made a killer batch of green chili yesterday.  You just can't do that when it's 85 degrees outside! But really, I'm just writing this post to share two cute Fall pictures of my baby boy.  He doesn't feel so baby to me these days, but I'll hold on to that word as long as I can.  :)

Welcome, Fall, we are so glad you're here!


No comments:

Post a Comment