Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What happened to the Buffaloes?

Despite the fact that my Colorado Buffaloes were recently ranked in the BOTTOM 25 teams in college football, Matt and I could not pass up tickets to the Thursday night game against ASU last week (thanks to my always gracious friend Eric who also gets us into the best tailgating around with all his former teammates and whatnot...). Our friends John and Lindsay joined us for the fun, and the game was also televised on ESPN just in case the rest of the country wanted to witness just how awful the team really is...

We had a great time out for the evening (while Benjamin played with his grampa and grandma in Louisville), and even saw a glimmer of hope as CU got within 3 at halftime. But alas... The true CU team showed up in the second half and got slaughtered.

Wish we had better football these days, but every time I'm back on campus, I'm always thankful to have gone to such a great school that just so happens to also be one of the most beautiful. So, I guess Buffs win after all :)

(sorry if pics are weird, I'm posting from my phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment