Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ack! Where Have We Been? Is It Halloween?

I. Can't. Even.

Where have I been? I haven't posted in MONTHS. I use this blog to look back at what we've done, what we've been through, who we've had fun with... and apparently we've done nothing, been through nothing, and seen no one. Yikes!! That's not true!

I don't have the time to write about all these things, but hopefully I can do a few picture catch up posts for my own sake :)

Here's some pics from our Halloween, it was a blast and included a trip to Tennyson Street and an awesome trick-or-treat night with neighbors!! (I LOVE halloween in our neighborhood. It was so awesome to see everyone come together and have fun together. It's the best.) The weather was amazing. The night was amazing! A win all the way around :)


























(Oh, and we went to the Stedman Fall Festival in costumes too... that was fun!)











We carved a pumpkin that lasted 11 hours.




Visited dad's work again:












Back to Trick-or-treating:
















The REAL policemen came to say hi and hand out candy!!















 Nate, Kate, and Jack were in town and came with us, it was so fun to see them!

Seriously, we had a lot of costume changes. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment