Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mimi's Visit & Matt's Birthday

Daddy turned 32 at the beginning of December! We had a great day celebrating him, and I even surprised him with a night out thanks to an amazing friend who was willing to come hang out after we put the kids to bed!




We got some brews at First Draft (a new pour-your-own-beer place in RiNo), then grabbed a late bite at Park Burger after we found out all our fave restaurants were closing at 10pm! What? Didn't they know that our kids didn't fall asleep til 9?? ;)










Two days later, Mimi came to visit!!! November had been quite a busy month for me photography-wise, and I was quite a bit burnt out. She came to my rescue thankfully and helped us out for a few days. I don't know what we'd do without her!


We took TOTAL advantage of her and grabbed dinner at an amazing restaurant with the Campbells (Old Major, YUM):






Mimi & Benjamin made LOTS of cookies.




Matt & I also met up with Kari and Jeff for drinks and dinner too, aren't we lucky? :)



The next night we took Mimi to Blossoms of Lights at the Botanic Gardens. It was our first time going, and it was great!!













We even met Santa!!!






















(I snuck in a haircut, my favorite thing to do if I have the time and money) :)











We love you Mimi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment