Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Saturday, December 3, 2011

BL now stands for...

In fun news, we decided on a name for Baby Larson!  Thankfully, the BL we've been using has not been simply out of laziness :)  BL now stands for....

We LOVE it and can't wait to actually call him that in person.  (Full name will be Benjamin Willys Larson)  And thanks to the idea (and help) of an old friend, I was able to be somewhat crafty and make these adorable baseball letters.  Despite my lack of real skill, I think they turned out great, and I love that they really seem to pull the whole (tiny) nursery together.  :)  Once we get it a bit more organized, I'll be sure to post pictures! 

Proof that I made them (all it took was white and red paint!  I figured I could handle that...) :)

AND, it's Matt's birthday!  Happy birthday, love.  :)  It's snowing (a lot), and we still have a lot to do around the house/nursery, so Matt's big birthday day is consisting of meeting with his book club this morning, helping clean up around the house, and possibly venturing out for some disc golf in the snow later on... we'll see how that goes :)  We did get to celebrate with some fabulous friends last night at one of our favorite local bars/restaurants, Rackhouse Pub (the Pub attached to Stranahan's Whiskey Distillery).  It was so nice of everyone to come out for a few drinks in the cold!   







We even headed to Karma afterward with Amber and DJ to make sure that we didn't break the streak of enjoying Matt's favorite restaurant during his birthday festivities.  Three years running....  (plus, who can turn down their OUTSTANDING spicy edamame.  I mean, seriously, it's to die for.  We got two bowls.)


And, Thanksgiving pictures will be coming... I will catch up on the posts.  I will.

Happy December!

1 comment:

  1. Awww - LOVE the name : ) That was one of my top 3 boy names!! And, great job on the baseball letters...they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete