Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Monday, December 19, 2011

GBC Christmas

Last week we celebrated our 2nd annual "book club" Christmas gift exchange.  (I say "book club" because it's part Bible study, part other book study, part catching up time, part support group, and not quite as much recently, part wine club)  I'm so thankful for these ladies who have helped make life in Denver so wonderful.  It is no small thing to have a group of such amazing women who are there for you through thick and thin.  I am not unaware of how blessed I have been and continue to be by their friendships. :-)  Benjamin - I can't wait for you to meet these awesome ladies!  They can teach you all about kindness, good cooking, encouragement, laughter, grace, and love.  You will be a lucky little fellow to have such great women around you!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment