Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Long overdue Thanksgiving post

I am aware that this is now two weeks overdue... Apologies.  But, I wanted to make sure I documented yet another wonderful Thanksgiving here in Colorado, our last without little Benjamin here to enjoy it with us!  We are thankful for SO much this year, and I'm always thankful for the family and friends we have nearby that love and support us so wonderfully. 

Thanksgiving morning started off early as I started to make some food and Matt took off with a couple guys from our supper group to bring a Thanksgiving meal to a family from Ethiopia who recently moved to Denver.  We then met up at the Westras for the 2nd annual Thanksgiving feast (no Pilgrims and Indians this year).  It was a great time eating delicious food (have I mentioned how great my friends are at cooking?  I am constantly in awe and pushing myself to become a better cook whenever I see their awesome concoctions) :)  Here are a few pics from the morning/early afternoon!







A few pics I thought were too adorable not to edit just a bit:



















After filling our bellies with deliciousness (Benjamin was left with hardly any room to squirm around!), we headed to my parents' house to enjoy dessert and some low-key relaxing time.  It was a perfect end to the day!  And since we barely have any family pics, I finally got at least ONE out of them :)
Happy belated Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pics!!! WOW! Seriously good work :) Especially on the food...maybe you have a side career in your future?! You are beautiful pregnant. Love every pic...keep them coming! YAY FOR BENJAMIN!

    ReplyDelete