Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Monday, February 27, 2012

A few pics in the meantime

Matt, BW, Lincoln and I just got back from an amazing weekend up in the mountains hanging out with Emma and David, as well as with Bryan's family.  Many fun photos to share, but today is also busy with my (overdue) 6 week postpartum checkup and BW & I buzzing back to Louisville to videotape my sister singing some tunes so we can try to get her on The Voice!  (Have you seen that show?  It's fab.)

While I take another day or two to peruse the many pics and videos I took and try to edit some of them, here are a few fun pics of Benjamin and our new little family that I thought were too cute to keep waiting (thankfully Aunt Emma didn't mind me forcing her to take a few family shots.  Never mind that it was about 10 degrees out!)...







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness..you've got to be kidding me! ADORABLE ADORABLE!!!! WOW! :) so presh!

    ReplyDelete