Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Photo Shoot

Well friends, Benjamin is almost four weeks old!  I can't believe how quickly these past few weeks have flown by... and honestly, I can barely remember being pregnant anymore.  Most of my gripes from pregnancy have been replaced with new ones of course (no more heartburn, now there's hardly time to eat; no more restless nights, now there's just no sleep to be had; no more swollen ankles, now just headaches from all of BW's crying about new schedules; no more back ache, oh wait, yes, there's still back ache...), but it certainly helps being able to relax with a glass of wine at night :-)

More thoughts on this crazy week in my next post.  While BW is actually napping, I wanted to quickly upload some fun pictures from a mini-photo shoot he and I did.  I really love tinkering with photography and have tried desperately to learn as much as I can through practice, books, blogs, and friends who are fabulous at it... but I have a LONG way to go.  And I'm at the point where it's frustrating to not see myself get any better at it after all the work I've put in!  Alas, I'm not giving up.  But if you're a photography pro, feel free to email me any pointers and tips you've got.  :)

For now, here's our gorgeous baby boy.  Have I mentioned that I love him SOOOO much?  If I could add more Os to the SOOOO without being obnoxious, I would :)












No comments:

Post a Comment