Adventures In Larsonland

Adventures In Larsonland

Friday, July 27, 2012

Another first!

Well folks (like I haven't said it enough) my boy is getting big!  Drum roll please... today I felt his first tooth coming in!! (WOAH)

Since I can't actually take a picture of the teeny tiny tooth that broke through his gums (believe me, I tried), I figured I'd share a few videos of his eating habits as of late.  It's pretty funny.  He LOVES him some _____ (fill in the blank with anything that is not formula).  Lately, though, his most favorite thing is banana.  He hated the "real" banana that I mushed up for him one morning as I was eating mine, but when I gave him some of the puree/baby food kind, he couldn't get enough.

So, here they are (Suzie, the Baby Swede bib is just for you, our faithful reader!) :)  Watch in particular how he communicates with his tongue.  Silly boy.

His very first veggie: squash (despite his dad's wishes that we ban this food from the house) :)

And now, some time spent wanting nothing but bananas:

And a little more banana love for you:

The face he makes when he doesn't get any more bananas:


No comments:

Post a Comment